From BCCD 3.0
Revision as of 22:23, 20 June 2009 by Tom
- The bccd needs all the Linux build tools so that a liberation can be done.
- May help to have some basic guidance to make sure not scragging a drive you otherwise need
- mounting usb stick on bccd under virtualbox under OS X
- have drive installed, without the virtual server running
- eject the drive from the host machine side
- go to setup turn on usb 2.0 so you can create a filter of the current usb drive such as "CBM Flash Disk"
- remove drive, start virtual server, insert drive, "ls /mnt/sda1" should list the contents of the drive
- become root and type "umount /mnt/sda1"
- now follow instructions for making a bootable BCCD flash drive
- need to add mkfs.vfat from dosfstools to bccd