From BCCD 3.0
Revision as of 01:46, 20 January 2013 by Skylar
BCCD ships with kernel modules supporting a variety of hardware sensors, which can give information on anything from ambient temperature to CPU voltages. To configure them:
- If you are a LittleFe user, see the LittleFe wiki.
sudo sensors-detectin a terminal.
- You will be prompted on probing for a number of types of sensors. Take the defaults for all except the below:
- Say yes to scanning for ISA I/O ports.
- Say yes to scanning for SMbus adapters.
- Say yes to appending the found modules to
invoke-rc.d module-init-tools start.