From BCCD 3.0
- How to setup a BCCD virtual machine using VirtualBox
- How to boot a BCCD cluster and run example curriculum modules
- How to “liberate” (install) BCCD onto a virtual hard drive
- How to write, compile, and run a simple C, C++, or Fortran 90 “Hello, World!” application in BCCD
- How to write, compile, and run a simple OpenMP program in C, C++, or Fortran 90 in BCCD
- How to use OpenMP’s omp_get_wtime() in BCCD
To request a tutorial, please send email to bccd-developers at googlegroups dot com.